Sunday, July 11, 2021

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing? We are good here in the desert of Tucson. We enjoyed a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection". It was filled with a good  crowd and that is good.

Elise is caring for Chris and I just finished restocking Chris's supplies for next week.  I am about to don my  Chefs Hat and Apron in a bit. I will be preparing Pulled Pork and Cowboy Beans. Sounds delicious, eh?




Here are the rocks that we dropped off at the "Egg Connection" this morning. Enjoy!

11 JUL DROPPED AT THE "EGG CONNECTIO"



We hope that your day is going well? Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Adoro il cappello da chef!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...