Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious! Concerned!

Music listening to: Love Bizarre by Shena E!

Buon Martedi!   How are you doing on this Taco Tuesday? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise stirred about and she came out of her cave, but she went back in straight away. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning her in the valley of Tucson. I don't think that we will get any rain today.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning training the new caregiver. I will be around to observe and supervise. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a busy day today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

We will be taking Chris to the dentist this afternoon for a routine check and cleaning. Chris has to be put under to get this done. Not one of his favorite things and rightly so.

I am still working on my new rock and I hope to have it completed today. Have a good Taco Tuesday and stay safe.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Rosie, thanks for posting on our blog. How are you doing?  

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Jessie said...

Rosie, how are you doing? Thanks for posting to our blog. Is Melbourne still on lockdown?

Loraine said...

Spero che questa badante faccia un buon lavoro.

Jessie said...

Spero che lo sia l'amore. Lunedi e martedi prossimi lavorara solo con Chris. Questo lo dira.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...