Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cautious

Music listening to: Freak Like Me

     It's a Tricky Tuesday! What's sup? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is way deep, I mean way deep in her cave this morning. As a matter of fact I can here heavy machinery at work, and I am pretty sure that is what woke me up,smile! Any plans for today?

    The coffee is very good this morning and I will have a glass of instant breakfast a bit later. It is a nice 73 degrees right now and the forecast is for at least a 40% chance of rain. I have my flip flops at the the door ready for me to dash out in the rain. I will be looking for Jane and Loraine to join me.

     Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I really would like to dash out the DDC this morning to pick up our perks. I need to get back out there soon. At least a couple of times before we go to Italy.

     Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a wonderful day and stay safe.
Prost......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet wake up sisters.

Loraine, get ready to dash in the rain.

Jane and John, have a good day.

Flo and John, what are you up to?

Ross and Denise, what is new?

Olivia, how are things in the GA?

Shirlene, have a good one.

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Olivia, in France, how are things going? How is your Mom?

Shoo and Stu, what is up?




2 comments:

Bobby said...

Oh, my gosh, ..so that's what a six a.m. workout feels like.....ssshhh...i kinda liked it....

Loraine said...

No rain at all at my house!!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...