Thursday, September 27, 2012

Buona Notte


Buona Notte!  

The day has ended and it has been a good one for the most part. How was yours? I got a little bit of much needed rest today and that is always a good thing.

Elise and I went to the movies to see"Arbitrage" and it was very good and the actors played their parts perfectly. The theater had a good crowd for an afternoon  showing.

Our dinner was excellent. I know for a fact that I ate way too much but I just could not help myself at all. Wow, was it good! We watched a few episodes of the "Mentalist" and we consumed a nice bottle of Malbec from Argentina. 

Elise has hit the sheets to read and I will follow suit after Rosie leaves for the night and I check on Chris. We hope that your day went well and that tomorrow will be even better.
Cin,cin.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well my sisters.

Loraine, take care.

Jane and John, be careful.

Shoo and Stu, good night.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...