Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!

Me, Roy, Elise

Good Morning!  

Mood: Content

Music listening to: Mr. Big Stuff

     It's a Tricky Tuesday! What's up? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she gazed up at me as my feet hit the floor. So she will be following my lead and getting her day started. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and a glass of instant breakfast is the ticket to get me motivated. It is a nice quiet morning here in the valley but we still need some more rain. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

      I have to gas up the Tacoma this morning for our stay-cation. Then we will complete our packing and we will load up the Tacoma. John will be here caring for Chris while we are away and Roy will be here helping out at the Democratic Party Headquarters.

     Hey the radio just said that we have a 70% chance of rain today. I had better get my flip flops ready for a quick romp in the rain, eh? With that high of a percentage of the wet stuff I bet the scooter lady will be on the prowl. I have a new pair of flip flops so she will have to soup up her scooter to catch a glance at me, smile!

     Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great day and stay safe.
Later..........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, wake up sisters.

Loraine, will I see you out in the rain today?

Jane, do you have any of the soap leftover?

Shoo and Stu, have  good one.

Sheila, see you on Saturday.

Bobby, are you all set for the stay-cation?

Olivia, in the GA, how are you?

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Erika, glad that you are back?


2 comments:

bobby said...

Can't wait....checking things off my list...packing carefullyas things come out of the laundry and will be heading to the store soon to grab a few last minute items (what a motivator for new underwear) and a trip down the recreational beverages aisle..

Loraine said...

I was out there. But I was alone except for one guy who -silly him -still had his clothes on and was soaked. I yelled, "Take those jeans off!" but he didn't pay any attention, just gave me a startled look and ran off. I followed him and, when I got close, grabbed his shirt - just trying to help, you understand - but he yanked and clawed and got away. Darn!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...