Friday, September 7, 2012

The Sale Is On!

Good Afternoon!

Well, the sale is on. The weather is holding up so far, but it is a bit cloudy and overcast. We still have a 50% chance of rain.

Chris and I are all set and ready to go. The table and chair are in place. The popcorn is looking good, the Death by Salsa and chips are emitting fumes. I put a disclaimer next to the Death by Salsa. It states you are trying this at your own risk and that the host is not now or will he ever be responsible for any health problems that are immediate or that may creep up on the consumer later in the day or the next week.

I have my flask of let's party juice under the table as well. The bidders and shufflers are arriving and they have no clue that some them may have to catch the bus home or hitchhike after the bridge game is over. I have my binoculars out and I am looking for the scooter lady, just in case, smile.

Here we go!
Later.........Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...