Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Good Night!!

Good Night!

Well, the day has come to a close. It has been a good one up until this evening. Another problem with JT, again.

We had a very nice dinner with Roy this evening. We headed for Furr's but come to find out it has closed. What a shame we loved that place.

We went to "Cody's Beef and Bean" instead and the the food was very good. We returned home and I checked my email and I checked on Chris as well. Elise hit the sheets to read. 

I have developed a pounding headache and I hope that I am able to get to sleep. I am really upset with JT for not keeping his promise, because his action will cause problems for many people.

I will follow Elise after Angelica leaves for the night. Have a good night.

Cheers...........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, sleep well.

Loraine, sorry I missed the run in the rain.

Jane, you chickened out, eh?

Herman, thank you for all of your help with the Marriott properties.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...