Monday, September 3, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, this Monday is just about over, smile! It has not been too bad except for my shoulder problem that kept me from working out this morning. I will give it a go in the morning.

Chris and I took it slow and easy for most of the day. Elise prepared a very good dinner this evening. We had corn on the cob, baby carrots, cottage cheese, and tomatoes. Yummy!

We were under a storm warning but it did not pan out. It is starting to get a little breezy right now though. It may return during the night.

I haven't been to the DDC in awhile due to getting ready for our trip to Florence next month. I am losing my perk benefits very fast.

We hope that your day was a good one? Have a great evening and sleep well.

Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, what is up?

Jane and John, how goes it?

Shoo and Stu, have a good night.

Bobby, how has your day been?

1 comment:

bobby said...

Day was good...lots of me time and us open tennis..did a little shopping and started making my packing list for bizbee....

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...