Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Good Night!!

Good Night! 

How has your day been? Today was a pretty good day. I went out to the DDC to pick up our perks and pull a few slots. Well, I had reached my spending limit and I was about to call it quits.

I decided to try my luck on the penny slots and I had a complete turn around. There was a guy about four of five slots away from me who just won on the dollar slots. Lucky guy, any who! 

I played that penny slot until it started to smoke. I called Elise to let her know what was going on. I had almost won all of my money back and I told her that I was $20.00 from breaking even. Well I broke even and I made $75.00 extra. It was a good day at the DDC, yes it was.

On the way home I stopped at Jack In The Box for a sandwich and some fries. Pulling slots is a lot of work, let me tell you. I am feeling good.

Elise prepared french toast, sausages and eggs for dinner it was great. We watched a DVD with Chris called "Fireflies in the Garden" it was great and Chris really got into it. Now Elise is working on Genealogy and I am caring  for Chris.

Well, our rain did not show up so I had to put my flip flops away for another day. I missed seeing Loraine and Jane on my run in the rain. Have a great night and get ready for Hump Day.

Cheers........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet sleep well. Tiger I am going to stop in at Brush Fire BBQ for a sample or two. I will let you know how  it is.

Loraine, did you stop the rain?

Jane and John, have a good evening.

Steph,glad that you are back home safe.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...