Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Happy Hump Day!!

Good Morning!  

Mood: Content

Music listening to: At The Point Of No Return

     It's Hump Day! What's up? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is purring away. So that means she will not be getting up early this morning. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and I think I will have a instant breakfast again this morning. It us a nice 76 degrees right now here in the Old Pueblo,with slight breeze. We have a chance of rain forecast for today, we will see if that happens.

     Rosie will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. We have no plans set for today as of yet. I received the final confirmation this morning on our B&B in Florence, Italy. We are really looking forward to this trip. Momma Mia! That's a spicy meatball, smile!

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Hump Day and enjoy.
See Ya..........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a great day.

Loraine, ready get set rain.

Jane and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

JT, what is new in Tempe?

Sara, how are you?

Ross, thank you for the great VID mail.


3 comments:

bobby said...

I love your logi tech videos...thank you so much....things are good...I'm glued to the US open...and getting more and more excited about Bissbee...

Jessie said...

Hello Bobby, glad to see that you are resting and getting in some me-time.
Jessie

Loraine said...

I keep waiting for the rain at my back door ready to throw off my clothes and dance in the rain but it hasn't been seen in my area. Darn!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...