Friday, September 7, 2012

TGIF!!

Good Morning! 

Mood: Frisky

Music listening to: Working My Way Back To You by the Spinners. (classic R&B)

    TGIF!! Hey what's up? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning, but I don't think that she will be putting feet to the floor very soon. I could be wrong but I don't think so. Any plans for today?

    Well, Chris is in a very good mood this morning. He is talking and singing along with the music, smile! The coffee is good and I am thinking about a glass of instant breakfast. Yummy!

     We had a very nice evening last night with Toni, Lois and Lee. The food was good and I tried a stacked enchilada with ground beef and it was great. Elise and I tried a Blue margarita, and then we got a regular one with a salted rim. Ole!

     Elise is hosting a marathon bridge game this afternoon at 1:00pm. I have another car sales planned from 1 to 2pm. So if you are looking for a good used car, I have them right here. It is starting to cloud up right now ans I hope that it does not put a damper (no pun intended) on the sale.

     I will have popcorn, Death by Salsa with chips, and plenty of water to cool you down after the Death by Salsa. I am not kidding at all, but I must warn you the the water will not cool you down at all. I will have a few of my para-medic friends on hand to deal with the casualties of Death by Salsa. See you there!

    I will be keeping my eyes and ears open to see if the scooter lady is going to show up like she did the last time. If see does I hope that she gets to play bridge this time. So you bidders and shufflers be kind to her and let her play, OK?

   We are going to to the the Invisible Theater to see a live play this evening. Prior to that we will stop in at "Pastiche" for dinner and a few glasses of red. Marv will be here to care for Chris this evening.

   Have a great day and enjoy!
Cin cin........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe. Jet, I am glad that you got the snail mail.

Loraine, I was in the movies when it rained. Sorry I missed you. Did you see the scooter lady?

Jane and John, have a good day.

Flo, it was so good to see you yesterday. You are looking good. Give John a shout out for me.

Shoo and Stu,what are you up to today?

JT, how are things in Tempe?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...