Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday!

Good Morning! 

Mood: Worried

Music listening to: Night and Day

     It's a Sunday morning! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise will be caring for him this morning as soon as her feet hit the floor. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and I am going to have to grind up some more beans. We are going to meet up with Paula and Marty this morning for breakfast at "Teresas Mosaic" for breakfast. They serve up a very good Mexican breakfast there.

      Elise and I had a great dinner at "Cushing Street Bar and Grill in downtown Tucson last night. The food was excellent and the vino a (Lodi) was fantastic. 

       After we finished our dinner we walked over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the musical titled "Next To Normal". It was excellent and the acting and the singing was superb. The cast received a well deserved standing ovation. We would recommend this one as a must see, you will not be disappointed. Bring a box of tissues because it brings out many emotions. I needed an umbrella because I was surrounded by tears and sniffles. 

       Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris, and that allows us to attend the "Live Theatre Workshops gala for season ticket holders this evening. We went last year and it was a blast.

       I will be packing up my suitcase today and I hope that I don't leave anything out. We will be taking care of loose ends and anything that needs to looked at prior to us leaving for Florence. We will be contacting our host at the B&B in Florence to give her our arrival time and to get any need info from her.

       Well, I had better get back to Chris. Elise is back in between the sheets but she will be up and on the move very soon. Have a great Sunday and be happy!

Salude'..............Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, wake ups my sisters.

Loraine, behave today.

Jane and John, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, what is new?

Nicolette, how are you doing?

Bobby, what are you up to today?

Herman, I will be giving you call or sending you a text or an email to let you know that I am going to contact the Residence Inn to confirm our reservations for both days, and to make sure that they have what they need.

Ross and Denise, have a great Sunday.

Jerome and Kesha, we love the latest pic of Jerome and Ava on Facebook.

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Rosie, what is new down under?

Mary and Bob, how are things?

Flo and John, have  a great day.

2 comments:

bobby said...

I'm off to doubles tennis this morning..then to shop for a new Porsche with my winnings from DDC yesterday...then some light housekeeping...what a day!!!

Loraine said...

Be good, huh? Gosh, you're no fun!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...