Thursday, September 6, 2012

Good Afternoon!

Good Afternoon!

We are going to see the movie " Moonrise Kingdom" it was recommend by a friend so will check it out at 1:00pm.

I just enjoyed a bowl of Albondigas that was made by Angelica and it is very good. I made a mistake though. I added some "Death by Salsa" and now I am burning up from the inside out.

It is made from Ghost Peppers, and extract of Harbanero Peppers and various spices. I am shooting flames out of my ears but it is sooooo good. My eyes are running, my sinuses are cleared, and the sweat is pouring. I am not looking forward to my next visit to the (Loo). I am not smiling thinking about that.
Later........Jessie

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Hey - I didn't see you in the rain today. Were you in the movie theater or hiding from the lady with the scooter? She probably had it hopped up so she can catch you next time.

Be careful out there!

bobby said...

Speaking off ghost peppers i mashed two avocados, a pinch of salt,stirred my beyond hot sauce, tapped the spoon against the container to dislodge any excess, then stirred my avocados....the infusion was perfect and the taste indescribable..wow

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...