Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thirsty Thursday!

Monna and Amy!
Good Morning!  

Mood: Chillin'

Music listening to: Traffic

      It's a Thirsty Thursday!  What's shakin bacon? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning,so she will be up and headed for the pool soon. Any plans for today?

      I just returned from my doctors appointment and all is looking good. My lab work results are excellent! WooHoo! I will return in for months for a physical and more lab work. As you know I have been working out daily and I have gained a pound. Really has me bummed out. So I will step up my workouts a bit. Smile!

     I didn't sleep well last night due to the fur-babies were barking like mad. I got up twice to see what the problem was. Our neighbor next door had visitors at around 1:00am and the dogs did not like it at all. I hope that she is OK?

     Angelica is here caring for Chris this morning. Elise and Chris will be getting a massage this morning from Pam. Rosie will be here this evening to care for Chris. We may go to the movies this afternoon.

   We are going out for Mexican food this evening with Lee, Lois and Toni. Yes, Elise and I will be saying another margarita, por favor! It should be a fun evening with the crew.

  Well, I had better find something to get into. Hey, Elise  is hosting a marathon bridge game tomorrow. So if you are looking for a quality used car, please stop on by from 1 to 2 pm. I hope it does not rain on my parade, smile!

  Have a great Thirsty Thursday!

Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie,Jet get busy.

Loraine, where is the wet stuff at?

Jane and John, have a good day.

Happy Birthday, Monna.

Happy Birthday, Amy.

Shoo and Stu, have a great day.

Sharon, good to hear from you as always.

Olivia, in the GA have  a good day.

Karen, good to hear from you.

JT, how are things in Tempe?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...