Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!!

Good Morning,  

Mood: Mortified

Music listening to: Let's Get Romantic

     It's a Tricky Tuesday! What is going on? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is stirring about. Without a doubt she will be heading for the pool shortly. Any plans for today?

      The coffee is really good this morning and I am on my second cup already. I will have a glass of instant breakfast this morning as well. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

       I have no plans set for today at all. I heard from Fernanda in Italy yesterday and she is looking forward to our visit and so are we. We are going to explore Florence and relax. I am going to show Elise my old stomping grounds in Tuscany. Can you say (Vino Rosso, por favore) we will many times that is a given, smile.

     Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good day and keep your eyes and ears open.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, how are you doing?

Jane and John, wake up.

Shoo and Stu, what is new?

Paula and Marty, I picked up the Book of Questions yesterday.

Flo and John, how was that brownie?

Rosie, how are you?

Ross and Denise, what is new down under?

Olivia, how are things in the GA?

Shirlene, how are things in New Orleans?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'm doing great as always!

You must be getting excited about your trip to Italy. Be sure to take lots of photos so we can share with you when you get back!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...