Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cheerful

Music listening to: I'm Dreaming

    It's Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:50am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise is not in her cave this morning, so she will be up soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and fresh this morning. We are going to have breakfast at "The Hungry Fox" we have not been there in awhile. Looking forward to their double yolked eggs.

     I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning, I will get them done after breakfast. Yesterday was a nice peaceful, slow day. Elise prepared a homemade pizza that was very good. We also had salad and a good red to go along with it.

    We watched our Wildcat's beat Toledo in football last night 24 to 17, it was a very good game. A good sign for the Cat's by winning their first game at home.

     We are going to meet up this evening with Paula, Marty, Shoo, and Stu at Zemans for dinner. It will be good and the vino will be flowing nicely.

     Well, I had better get busy and get this Sunday moving forward. Have a good one.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet,have a safe one.

Loraine, need I say more? Behave!

Shoo and Stu, see you this evening.

Paula and Marty, see you this evening.

Jane and John, how are you?

Bobby, how was your day yesterday?

Monna, give our best to all.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Life is a whole lot more fun with a little naughtiness.(=:

Jessie said...

Loraine,
I agree with you 100%. Oops I dropped my bath towel, smile!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...