Sunday, September 9, 2012

It's Sunday!

Good Morning!  

Mood: Waking Up!

Music listening to: None, but the  fur-baby is having a bark-a-thon.

     It's Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise is in her cave this morning, so she maybe a bit slow on hitting the floor this morning. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and hot this morning.  We are going to have breakfast at the "Egg Connection" this morning. I am fighting with myself on what to have for breakfast. I guess I am hungry, eh?

       Elise and I watched a few episodes of the "Mentalist" and it is pretty good. Rosie will be here this evening to care for Chris. Once she is here Elise and I will be going to see a movie. A very busy day, huh?

       Will, I had better get to steppin'. Have a good Sunday and beware that tomorrow is Monday!
Later...........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie have a good one. Jet enjoy your camping trip.

Loraine, what is up?

Jane and John, how are you?

Shoo and Stu, any plans for today?

JT, what is going on in Tempe?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

So how were the ribs or have they been saved for today?

Jessie said...

Saved for today,smile!
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...