Friday, September 21, 2012

TGIF!!

Good Morning!  

Mood: Cautious still

Music listening to: Birds singing in the trees

     TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and she is not moving or making a sound. So that means that she will not be putting feet on the ground until later. Smile! Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and I am eyeing a sausage, egg biscuit this morning. I will be taking Chris to a routine doctors appointment this morning at 10:30am. Oh what fun that is, smile!

     Elise will be hosting  a marathon bridge game here at 1:00pm. The bidders and shufflers will catch a break today because I am not feeling up to selling their cars this morning. Besides that I don't have any hot dogs or snacks to set up on my table this time. I hope that they don't think I have chickened out because I have not. Smile! I wonder if the scooter lady is going to drive by today? Hmmmm!

      I will post more about our stay cation later today after I return from the doctors with Chris. We are going to the Live Theater Workshop this evening to see the play" Collected Stories" it should be a good one. After the play we are going to have a late dinner at "Applebees". 

    Normally we would stop in "Colors" for a cocktail or two but it has gone out of business. So sad because it was one of our favorite places to drop in. Now we have to find another venue to get our Jack and Coke on, smile.

    Well, I had better get busy and get this TGIF moving forward. Have a great day and a better tomorrow.
Cin,cin........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet , sisters wake up.

Jane and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, what are you up to?

Loraine, don't you miss our running in the rain?

Monna, how is everyone?

Ross, glad that you are back.

Liz, how are you?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Rosie, what's new down under?

Janice,how is Frank?

Olivia, what is new in the GA?

Flo and John, have a good one.

Mary and Bob, how are you?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

)=: No more dancing naked in the rain until next year! I'll keep practicing until then.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...