Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Good Night!!

Good Night!  

Well, another day has just about come to a close. How has your day been? We are getting very excited about our up coming trip to Florence and so is our host Fernada.

I practiced up on my Italian for about two hours today and I will practice on a daily basis until we leave.

Elise prepared a great dinner this evening. We had Buckwheat pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of hot coffee. We watched another episode of the "Mentalist" with Chris we love this show.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is working on Genealogy. Well, I had better get back to work with Chris. Have a great evening and get ready for Hump Day. I almost forgot I receive a review on my book today that was very nice. I will add it to the original book with all of the other reviews.
Cheers.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well. 

Loraine, glad to hear that you are doing great. Yes, we are really excited about our upcoming trip to Italia.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Jane and John, we may see that movie tomorrow.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...