Monday, September 10, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night!

    Well, the day has just about ended. How was yours? We got a little bit of rain and that was nice. It was slow and steady. I was eyeing my flip flops for a quick romp in the rain, but I got side-tracked and I could not join Jane for a quick dash.

     Elise prepared corn on the cob for dinner, and small potatoes, baby carrots, cottage cheese and tomatoes. A very good spread.

     We are expecting Roy Johnson to arrive any minute now. He is going to visit Tucson and from Seattle, Washington to aid in getting the votes for Pres. Obama. Roy will be staying with us for a few days.

    Elise is at the Tucson Women's Chorus, they started the practice sessions up again. I am caring for Chris this evening. Tomorrow we will get all packed up for our stay-cation and check for last minute items to pack.

     Well, I had better get back to Chris. We hope that your day was a good one? Sleep well and enjoy tomorrow.
Cin,cin..........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie sleep well.

Loraine, I missed a dash in the rain again. Did you make it? I know Jane did, smile.

Jane and John, have a good night.

Sara, good to hear from you as always.

Herman, thank you for helping us with our hotel searches. We will get back to you as soon as we can.

Ross and Denise, how are you doing? 

   

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Stood outside and danced up a storm! It worked - I had a nice, long downpour!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...