Friday, September 28, 2012

TGIF!!

Buongiorno, Andiamo, Andiamo!

Mood: Feeling Down and Out!    

Music listening to: Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls by TLC

       TGIF!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and I don't think that she will be putting feet to the floor anytime soon this morning. Smile! Any plans for today?

       I didn't sleep well at all last night. I tossed and turned and I just could not sleep. I was in my own cave this morning and that was due to a pesky mosquito that was playing games with me. I am really stressed out and I have been for the past week or so and it has not gotten any better. It seems worse.

       The coffee is good this morning and a glass of instant breakfast is in order. I may have a grilled cheese sandwich to go along with that as well. Wait a minute that mosquito is back again. It is time to show him who the boss is now!

        Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are going to Cody's Beef and Bean with Bobby this evening. Can you say T-Bone? We will without hesitation. Smile!

        Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF and stay safe and healthy.

Cin,cin........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet let's get to it sisters.

Loraine, wake up!

Jane and John, have a great day.

Flo and John, thank you for the great cards. I am going to use one to write to my brother Herman in St. Louis.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Bobby, see you this evening.



        

     

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...