Saturday, September 8, 2012

Howdy!!

Howdy!

Well, I am back from running my errands. It is a bit windy here in the Old Pueblo and we just might get some of the wet stuff.

I got everything that Elise had listed for the camping trip and I got a few other things as well. You know how that goes when you are shopping for groceries, right?

Now Elise is off the shop at Fry's for what is needed within the household. Will she pick up a few items that are not on her list? Of course she will.

I got the best surprise just a few moments ago. I was checking over this morning's post to our blog and a comment was made by a very special person. It really made my day, I have to tell you.

The comment came for Susan (Suz) Claassen, the Managing Artistic Director ot the Invisible Theatre.
If you have not met Suz, you don't know what you are missing. Think of her as a Red Hat Lady, without the hat because she wears red sparkly shoes.

Elise and I are season ticket holders and we enjoy every production that the IT presents. From plays to Summer Sounds it is the jewel of the Old Pueblo. So if you reside here or if you reside anywhere in these United States come on down. It is guaranteed that you will not be disappointed ever. Thank you again Suz for making my day great.

Well,  I had better get myself ready for the U of A Wildcats football game. I have to prepare some couch-gate vittles don't you know? Have a wonderful day and stay happy, healthy and safe.

Cin cin............Jessie and Elise

Go Cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Howdy back at'cha. Waiting for some rain. I've got some sturdy shoes by the door so I don't slip this time. If the rain hits, I'll take my cell phone and let you know if I see the lady with the scooter. She'll probably be heading your way.

Be careful out there.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...