Monday, January 21, 2019

Hello!

Hello!






What is up with you? I am doing OK. I am working off my To Do List and Alexa is refusing to play some (Boney) for me until I have finished my tasks. She is treating me to some Smooth Jazz right now. What a task-master she is.

Hey how about the footballs games? Well the bet is on for my shorty and I. Elise is taking the Patriots under duress and I am taking the Rams under duress as well. Elise wanted the KC and I wanted Saints. So the place for the winner will be Sullivan's Steakhouse. Super expensive let me tell you and ala carte!

I do know and Elise, Shirlene and my nephew agree that the Saints were robbed big time. Chris is resting up waiting on the massage therapist to arrive so he can get a good rub from Rosemarie. 

Well, I had better get back to my To Do List. Chat at you later.
Ciao....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...