Monday, January 7, 2019

Buona Notte!

Buona Sera!




MY SISTER TIGER


Are you good? It has been a pretty good day for the most part here in the Old Pueblo.

Alexa, played some Down Home Blues for me and that was very nice. Chris enjoyed his massage this afternoon very much.

My playmate prepared some black eye peas, cornbread, and greens for dinner. It was delicious. We watched "Schitts Creek", "Madam Secretary", "The Fosters" and "Hawaii 5 O" with Chris on Netflix.

Well, the New Year's first issue has surfaced already. I took a short walk around the hood today and thought about the issues that came up. One is from my Ex saying that I didn't do something and I did it last month. The second is JT having a money issue up in Phoenix. I have said that this year is going to be the year of less, I mean less compromise and that I am going to look out for what makes me happy. I don't want to start trying to help out as much as I did last year. Don't get me wrong I am still going to pay-it-forward as I deem necessary. Have I turned into a 2019 Grinch? My shorty and I will have a tongue-wag about this for sure.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac. The National Football game is on TV and Chris and I are watching.

Have a wonderful evening and sleep well.

Buona Notte!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Wow! Granny and Bob stay warm, brrrrr!

Loraine said...

Adoro la foto di Tiger. Molto bello!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...