Friday, January 25, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!






How are you doing? We are good here in the valley of Tucson.

We had a very nice time on our stay-cation at the DDC. The slots didn't sing out like we thought that they would be we had a good time anyway. The food and the Jacks were great as always. Will we return in the near future? Of course we will.


CHA CHING!

CHA CHING


We and to thank Sister Jayne for taking excellent care of Chris while we were away. Jayne noticed this afternoon that Chris was not feeling well and she called for me to come over to have a look. She had already taken his vitals and all was good except his BP was a little high him for Chris. He seemed very lethargic like he did on Thursday morning.  I have him on a drip right now to see if that helps. I am sure that the problem is gastric by some of the sounds and mannerisms he is showing. Thank you Jayne for noticing it and taking action.

I informed Elise and she gave Chris the once over as well. Elise is now making her way to Mesa, Arizona for a reunion. I would have gone with her but I have to renew my certifications and license tomorrow morning . It is going to be a long day for me let me tell you.

Please if you could say a prayer for Marv. We found out today that he is back in hospital. I will be working in his place tonight. 

We hope that your day is going well and we wish you a very nice fun filled weekend.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Sera fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Loraine said...

Mi dispiace tanto sentir parlare di Marv. I miei pensieri saranno con lui.

countrygranny47 said...

Sending prayers for Marv.
Hope he well again and soon.
Glad to hear your back home.
Nice little bit of cha ching as you say,,, lol
keep warm,, it's cold here again this morning.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...