Thursday, January 24, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



REUNION


Mood: Frustrated!

Music listening to: Dropped A Bomb On Me by the Gap Band!

  Buon Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

  I am just having my first cup this morning due to I had to tend to Chris as soon as I got over to his house. He had several issues that needed to be addressed that should not have been. So I took care of it and we moved forward with his day. Sister Jayne is here now and she has taken over. 

 It is a very cold morning here in the valley. It is 32 degrees out and it makes you say brrr! Alexa is awake and she is telling me that I have just a few things to take care of today.

 My shorty and I may hit up a movie today before we start are stay-cation at the DDC. We had a very nice evening last night at "Leo's" with Jane and Papa John". The food was good and the margaritas were the (Sh@t). We got all caught up on the happenings because it has been awhile since we have gotten together. 

PAPA JOHN AND JANE AT LEO'S

MIO MOGLIE E IO AT LEO'S


 We are looking forward to this stay-cation and hopefully the Cha Chings will be ring loud and clear. Smile! Have a great Giovedi and be careful out there. 

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Loraine said...

Buon divertimento al DDC.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...