Thursday, January 31, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



ELISE FOUGHT WITH THIS LOBSTER LAST NIGHT AND SHE WON!

YA,YA!


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Push It by Salt and Peppa!

  Buon Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning like a pop tart out of a toaster to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing a nice French Roast that is very good. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another mild morning here in the valley of Tucson. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me of my To Do Lists tasks that need to be done today. I requested that she play some Down Home Blues for me today. We will see if she will grant my wish, eh? Are you ready for February? 

   My playmate and I enjoyed a nice dinner last night at the Red Lobster with Nancy and Jeff from New Mexico. It has been quite awhile since we have seen them. We got all caught up on the happenings with them and the family. The food was good and so were the Martini's that my shorty and I had. A wonderful evening!

   My shorty and I are going to have breakfast this morning at "Gus Balones" and later in the day will hit up a movie. Have a good Giovedi and stay safe, happy and healthy. I will have a chin-wag with you later.

Go Cats! We play ASU tonight. We will be glued to the TV.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Sharon, how are you doing this morning?

Liz, what is new? 

JT, see you sometime tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Loraine said...

Hai una moglie coraggiosa per combattere contro quel mostro!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...