Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!






Good day for you? It has been a good one for me and my playmate.

The big event for today was taking Chris to his doctors appointment and all is well with Chris. There were no good looking MA's or nurses for him to flirt with. Hey  I could feel his pain, smile. He did go wide eyed for a lady sitting across from him in the waiting room though. He got the laugh and smile going and he had her hooked. Chris has some skills. Elise was there and she got to see it all. I am glad that Elise was there with me because when we are not together it doesn't feel the same. I understand the at times we cannot do things together but it is a good time when we are together. Ya,ya!

Elise prepared cornbread and pinto beans for dinner. We also had baby carrots and sliced tomatoes. It was all good. We watched "Schitt's Creek" The Kominsky Method" and "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix with Chris. He loved it like always.

I have been caring for Chris all day and I believe that Chris was very pleased that I was there. He gave me a run for my money today and it felt good.

I got emails and compliments from my fidanzata,  Jayne, Jane, Flo and Debbie today and I appreciate you all very much. I have a good life with wonderful friends who are very sincere. You make my life grand and you know who you are. I cannot stand fakes, back-stabbers, but that is just me.

Have a great evening and sleep well. Get ready for a new day!

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Dormi bene. Domani sarĂ  un'altra meravigliosa giornata!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...