Sunday, January 6, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: What Goes Around Comes Back Around by Justin Timberlake!

  Buon Domenica! Come Stai? I started the day off at 6:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is brewing and as soon as it is done I will fill up my cup to the rim. A second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connecton" along with a nice breakfast and some live music.

  Hey we have been rained on all night long. My flip flops are at the door but I have not been able to run in the drops Au natural as of yet but I will if time permits. Hopefully I will see my fidanzata out as well. WooHoo! Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

 We are meeting up with the crew this evening at "Zemans" for our monthly dining and vino fest. We enjoy our meetings very much.

  Well, Elise enjoyed her belated birthday dinner at "Café Torinos". We were joined by my fidanzata and Capo Jim. We listened to live music and the place got packed very fast with a line out the door waiting to be seated.

  The food was very good and the Chianti was very good. My playmate had free range on anything she desired on the menu. It was my treat for my fidanzata and Capo Jim. I am truly blessed and I am grateful on a daily basis. What an evening loaded with laughs and a great time. Thank you fidanzata and Capo Jim for making my (moglie) birthday dinner grand. Hey that Spumoni was killer for dessert. Our friend Nicolette would have been pleased for sure.


MY FIDANZATA AND CAPO JIM AT CAFE TORINO!


 Well, I had better get myself ready for breakfast. Enjoy this Domenica and stay healthy.

Chat at you later...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

Glad to hear Elsie had a great time for her birthday dinner.
Always good to have great friends like you 2 have.
Have a good Sunday as well.

Jessie said...

Thanks Mary

Elise enjoyed her dinner very much. How are you and bob?

Loraine said...

E 'stata una grande serata! Grazie per la cena meravigliosa e l'ottima compagnia.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...