Sunday, January 27, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Every Step I Take by Puff Daddy!

  Boun Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am. Jayne is here caring for Chris this morning. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold 34 degrees here in the valley of Tucson but it will heat up to around 70 or more. 

 I just relieved Sister Jayne so she can prepare for church services. I will pick her up from church at around noon and she will resume caring for Chris. Chris is doing much better today and he is having a tongue-wag with me right now. Smile!

 Elise contacted me last night to say the family reunion went well and the she was glad to see everyone. She said everyone wanted to know where I was and she had to explain why I wasn't there.. It is a good feeling to be missed, eh? Elise will be returning sometime today. I am sure that we will hit up a movie this evening. This is one of the very rare times that we are not together as many of you know.

 I got plenty of rest because Jayne was here. I prepared some center cut pork chops and tater tots for dinner yesterday. I have to tell you I got my grub on and so did Jayne. I got it all down with a ice cold "Warsteiner". Wow, it was good and Jayne thought so too! Jayne said that she slept very well.

 Well, you have a great Domenica and enjoy the day and get ready for Lunedi! I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob,,
Thanks for asking about Marv and Chris. You guys stay warm.
It always amazes me how the immediate family doesn't ask about Chris's well-being and others do. Enjoy your Sunday!

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Grazie per aver pensato a Marv. Avere una Domenica grande!

countrygranny47 said...

Your very welcome Jessie.
We think of Chris as we do you 2.
Just hope he keeps feeling better.
Have a good Sunday as well.

Loraine said...

Give Elise a hug when she comes home and maybe a kiss. I'm sure you'll be happy when your lover is at home.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...