Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Buona Notta!

Buona Notte!






Hey, it is still a cold day here in Tucson. What is up with that? Are you doing OK?

It has been a pretty good day here in Central Tucson, nice and quiet and serene if you will.

I have been looking at river cruises down the Mississippi and I came across one that caught my eye. My playmate and I will have a tongue-wag about it. We also received a offer for a free Norwegian cruise that we may look into as well.

I got my duffle bag out so it can be packed for our DDC stay Thursday evening. I just put a boot in the freezer so it can be nice and chilled so I can fill it up with some "Warsteiner" bier.  I will enjoy it with my "Meat Cannelloni" that my shorty is going to bring me for dinner after her book club is over. Ya, ya!

Chris just finished his dinner and now he is enjoying his supplement while watching the "Big Bang". He is very content.

Have a great evening and sleep well if you can. Chat at you later.

Buona Notte.. Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Fidanzata cerchero di scoprire chi e l'artista per questa opera d'arte. E molto buono e mi piacerebbe avere un po' di me stresso. Buona note mia cara!

Loraine said...

Goditi la tua cena italiana. So che ami tutto ciò che è italiano!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...