Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


MY PARENTS SAID THIS TO ME AND MY BROTHERS A LOT!


Mood: Content! 

Music listening to: Let's Talk About Se by Salt and Peppa!

  Buon Mercoledi! How are you? I started the day off at 6:00an caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed a bit later this morning. It is a cold on here in Tucson but hopefully it will heat up a tad soon. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she just gave me a little heads up on what I need to get done today. I have the energy to get it done because my playmate brought be a fantastic dinner from "Caruso's" last night. yes, she did.

 I grubbed on a Meat Cannelloni", Rigatoni in a nice spicy sauce, and some spaghetti with a good meat sauce and the bread was to die for. I got it all down with a boot of "Warsteiner" bier that was ice cold. If  a bottle of Morelli birra was available I would have though that I was back in Florence sitting at a outside table at the "Duomo". Great dinner. 

My shorty also told me that I was being talked about during the book club meeting about how I am when it comes to me and my personality. I appreciate being talked up and I am grateful but it all stems from my (moglie) who makes my life what it is. And I cannot leave out my (fidanzata) and the many I call my girlfriends. You know who you are and I thank you so much for being a part of my life. Mille Grazia!

 Today my playmate and  I will be packing up our duffel for our stay-cation at the DDC tomorrow. Wish us good luck with plenty of Cha Chings!

 This evening we are meeting up with Jane and Papa John at "Leo's". Can you margarita? We will be without a doubt. Have a great Mercoledi and stay safe. Chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Si mi piace tanto il mio cucina italiano. Le ultime notti la cena era eccellente e ho dovuto avere una bella birra fredda per ottenere tutto gui. Abbraci!

Loraine said...

Spero di sentire "Cha Ching" domani.

Jessie said...

Speriamo cosi fidanzata. Spero che canteranno forte e chiaro.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...