Monday, January 28, 2019

Come Va?

Come Va?





What is going on around your way? The sun is warming things up here in the desert, eh?

I completed all of To Do Tasks and now I am waiting on the people to come out to clean out the dryer vent in the main house. It is a good idea to have this done to prevent a flash fire while using your dryer.

Chris is resting and he is looking forward to his massage this afternoon. Lucky dude, eh? I am starting to get a  little hungry so I am going to attack some leftovers that is in the fridge.

One day this week I am going to purchase a brisket and a few spareribs so I can smoke them in the smoker. I am also going to purchase some more "Warsteiner" in the 5.1 liter keg as well. Sounds like I want to get my grub on right? Sure you're right. Ya, ya.

Hope you are enjoying your day so far? 
Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...