Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Afternoon!

Afternoon!










How are you? Well, I have seen a few cars covered in snow over on the east side of Tucson. It is very cold out and the wind is not helping any.

I got my errand taken care of and now I am starting to get hungry. So I will grab a slice of pizza or two. That should tide me over until dinnertime. 

My shorty wants to go to the movies later so we will. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo, is taunting me about tonight's Mahjong  Fest. I have tried to be Mr. Nice guy because it is only the second day of the New Year. Well, I have to taunt her now since she has started. So Shoo, get ready to be defeated and yes I am talking about a good (booty) whopping. 

I have to set up the Mahjong area as soon as the housekeeper is finished in the Family Room. My playmate and I will pick up tonight's dinner after the movies.

Here are a few more pics from our stay in Bisbee. Enjoy!

MASTER CHEF SARA


MUSHROOM SOUP

CHEFS



ERIK AND STEPH


JONNY AND HIS MAIN SQUEEZE

COGNATA

SAUERKRAUT BREAD



PAPA EDDIE

ELISE AND MEMORIES




U OF A AND ASU COOKIES





ELISE IS ON KP


SUEZ CHEF

MIO MOGLIE AND IO

Chat at you later.....Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sto cercando di stare al caldo ma questo รจ troppo freddo per Tucson!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...