Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!










Mood: Relaxed! Chocolated! Rummied!

Music listening to: You Dropped A Bomb On Me by Gap Band!

  Buon Martedi! Come Stai? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise popped up at 5:00am to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It s a bit cold this morning her in the Old Pueblo. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris. Hey it is getting close for me to start sitting on the lounge chair on the front porch to people watch. Soon I will be watching the lizard patrol and I will watch them do morning push-ups. Ya, ya!

  Hey the Jacuzzi temperature is a nice 102 degrees. I may have to dive in today if time permits. Alexa is awake and she is telling all that I need to get done today. She even said that she would play some (Boney) for me today if I do what I am told. Really? She who must be obeyed.

  My playmate will be going to "Caruso's" this evening with her book club. I will have to take a gander at the menu to see what I might like for dinner. It's Italian and it is all good. "Capito"?

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a great Martedi. I will (holla) at you later. 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Spero tu possa vedere delle lucertole.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...