Friday, January 18, 2019

Come Va?

Come Va?




Are you resting and enjoying the day? It has been a good one so far.

Chris's case manager just left and he enjoyed every minute of her visit. He is now being cared for by
Sister Jayne and he is still smiling!

I received a email from Jane this afternoon. She has requested that I say a prayer for a friend of 13 years. She was struck by a car on Pima and Wilmot here in Tucson. She is fighting for her life at the present time. Her leg is broken and she is undergoing surgery. Also her brain has swollen and part of her skull had to be removed and frozen until the swelling has gone down. Her name is Cady. Please it you could please say prayer for her and her family at this very serious and trying time. Thank you so very much!

I forgot to mention that while Elise and I were having dinner at "Village Inn" last night that we paid it forward for a young family. The mother is a airman with a little baby and another son. I knew when we sat down that I needed to do something for her. We caught the waitress and we asked for her bill. The mother was so grateful and what a feeling it was for Elise and I. I looked at the mother and she wore the "Airborne" patch and you have to respect that because it takes a very special person to be in those ranks. After she left the waitress came back over to say how nice that was of us. She said that I must be ex-military and I said yes I was and she said that she knew it and she thanked me for my service. That felt really nice too.

Enjoy the rest of your day and be careful.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Thank you so much fidanzata for what you posted on my Facebook page.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Fantastico fidanzata!

Rosie said...

Prayers for Janes friend

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...