Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Buongiorno! Hump Day!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Relaxed! Blessed! Chocolate Bar! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles!

  Music listening to: Juicy Fruit by Mtume!

  Buon Mercoledi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. I will down a second cup later this morning. It is a not too cold of a morning here in Tucson. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is shouting at me this morning. I have quite a few tasks to take care of today off of my To Do List. To include a trip to Whole Foods to buy a few boxes of risotto. 

  My duffel bag is waiting to be filled for our stay-cation at a Marriott here in town. My shorty and I are going to hit up Smash Burger for dinner and we are going to the "Loft" to see "Roma".

  We hope that your "Humper" is a good one. Right Sweet Pea? Chat at you later.

Ciao..Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Pioggia stasera? Potrei vederti correre solo con le tue infradito?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...