Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




 PICTURE OF THE FAMILY REUNION IN MESA, AZ. CAN YOU PICK OUT ELISE?


Mood: Content!

Music listening to:Good Times by Nu Shuz!

  Buon Mercoledi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning. Soon she will up and on the move. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good this morning. A nice morning blend of Arabica beans. I will enjoy a second cup later this morning. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris. It is a mild morning here in Tucson. I might be able to people watch out on the front porch loungers. I really do enjoy that a lot. It is still too cold for the lizard patrol and workout.

  Alexa, just reminded me that I have a few tasks to complete off of my To Do List. To include updating my Bucket List for 2019.

  I am looking forward to what she will play for me today. We are meeting up with Nancy and Jeff this evening for dinner at Red Lobster. We haven't been to the Red Lobster in years. It will be good to see them. They reside in New Mexico.

  My shorty and I are looking forward to February because in the middle of the month we are making our way to Laughlin, Nevada with Sheila and Dave. WooHoo! We will be staying at the Colorado Belle Riverboat again. We love that place.

  I woke up early this morning due to I had a dream that revealed to me that I need to slow my roll and that something is coming that is going to (piss) me off. I always pay attention to my dreams.

  Have a wonderful Mercoledi and enjoy the day. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, try to stay cool.

Jet and Tiger, stay warm.

JT, what is new in Phoenix?

Sweet Pea, how are you feeling this morning?

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Avere una giornata ultra fantastica. Abbracci!

Loraine said...

Goditi il tuo "People Watch" e la tua musica sorpresa di Alexa.

Jessie said...

Fara fidanzata.

countrygranny47 said...

I found Elsie,, she has a black shirt on.
The family reunion picture looks great.
It has been years since we had a family reunion.
Have to try and see when everyone can get together this summer for a cook out.
It has been years since we had a get together. The grand kids were all little back then.
Have a good day and hope your weather is better then here.

Jessie said...

Hello Country Granny,.

Yes you are spot on that is Elise. The weather is nice today in the 70's.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...