Friday, January 4, 2019

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!


THIS IS JUST WRONG!


How was your evening? It has been a good one here for day four of 2019.

My playmate and I chowed down on our Taco Bell dinner. We got it all down with a couple of nice cocktails.

We watched "Schitt's Creek" and "Hawaii 5 O" with Chris. I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is watching Rachel Maddow on TV. Chris is watching "Mash" and enjoying his supplement.

I still have the Jacuzzi heater on and it is heating up nicely. I may leave the heater on overnight and dive in in the morning. I know crazy right but it feels so good in there.

We hope that you are able to sleep well tonight and wake up to a wonderful Saturday. Chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Dena and Bucky, Jayne says thank you so much for the (Plus).

Meg and Lois I see the our neighbors lights are on. I see the car of the housekeeper is in the driveway.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Anche io fidanzata!

Jessie said...

Good Night Mary and Bob,

Oh yeah Janice and Jimi. Cool!

countrygranny47 said...

YOU BETCHA,,, COOL INDEED !

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...