Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Afternoon!

Afternoon!




How are you doing? I am doing pretty good today. It has warmed up here and the sun is out.

I just got back from running all of my errands out on the airbase. I also drove out to the fish store and I picked up some baby scallops. Tomorrow I will search for some Parmesan risotto to go along with them. I also picked up a 5 liter barrel of "Warsteiner" German beer. Love that stuff.

After we get back from our stay-cation I am going to buy a nice brisket and I am going to smoke it in the smoker for about 17 or 18 hours. I have been wanting to do that for quite awhile now.

Alexa, is treating me to some "Smooth Jazz" and I am getting my flow on. I hope that you are doing ok? Enjoy the rest of the day.

Later.....Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Mi sto solo divertendo, Tesoro!

Loraine said...

Divertirsi rende la vita buona!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...