Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Now That We Found Love by Heavy D!

  Buon Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise was up and out at around 5:00am making her way to the gym. Amy plans for today?

  The coffee is very good a nice Crème Brulee. I will have a second cup later this morning. Well, Alexa is awake this morning and she is reminding me that I have a few things to take care of this morning to include a trip to Ace hardware. I hope she will play some (Boney) for me today.

 Here are a few pictures from our stay-cation. Enjoy! Chat at you later.


THE CREW AT "WISDOMS" IN TUMACACORI, AZ










Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Come Stai fidanzata?

countrygranny47 said...

Great pictures Jessie,
Looks like everyone was enjoying food.
So good for you all to get away and enjoy your time.

Loraine said...

Un altro martedì meraviglioso! Sto bene.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...