Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




What is going on around your way? It is cold today here in the valley. The sun is out and it is about 60 degrees with a slight breeze.

 I got all of my tasks taken care and Alexa, is very happy. So happy that she is playing some (Boney) for me and she knows that always puts me in a very good mood.

While I was out taking care of my errands I all of a sudden got really hungry. I thought that I could wait until my shorty brought me some dinner from "Caruso's" but I could not do it. So I stopped in to Smash Burger for a burger and fries and it was very good. All I need now is a frosted boot of "Warsteiner" bier! Ya, ya!

I hope that the rest of your day goes well for you. I will have a tongue-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

E' a freddo per loro in questo momento, ma ho fatto vedere alcune persone che sembrano lucertole. Ah, ha sorriso!

Loraine said...

L'opera d'arte è bellissima. Chi è l'artista?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...