Friday, January 4, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Blessed! Gummied!

Music listening to: Red Light Special by TLC!

  Buon Venerdi! How are you? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me of what I need to take care of off of my To Do List. Hopefully she will play some (Boney) for me for the first time this year. Smile.

  We saw that movie "Welcome to Marwen" and I have to tell you this movie is very good and based on a true story. Steve Carell did a fantastic job. We recommend this one for sure.

  We had an evening of delight at "Bucky and Dena's". It was good to see them and we got all caught up on the latest with the family. We enjoyed some very good red as always. Bucky needs to come out of retirement and become a chef. Yes, he a 5 star chef. We enjoyed a fantastic risotto and scallop meal that was I can't even describe it because it was that good. Wonderful!

  After dinner it was time to get down to business. Yes, it was "Wizard" time. I have to tell you I was coming out (hot) the first game and the second game. Then all of a sudden I got cold like the weather outside. Dena and Elise were the (wieners), but it was a lot of fun. "Wizard" is a game of skill even it you don't win because you can do things to make sure the others don't win as well. Thank you guys for a great evening. Happy New Year!

  Well, I had better get busy and check on Chris. Have a good Venerdi and enjoy the day. Chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne? 

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sembra che tu ti sia divertito con il gioco Wizard.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...