Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



MIO MOGLIE!


Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Use Me Up by Bill Withers!

  Buon Martedi! Come Stai? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise started her day off at 5:00am this morning, making her way to the gym. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will have a second cup later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake this morning and she is telling me what is on my To Do List that needs to be done. I will be making a trip out to the airbase this morning and I will be making my way over to the north side of Tucson today. I really need to get the "Green Lady" washed and detailed today.

  I told Alexa, that  would like to hear some "Fusion Jazz" today. I hope that she delivers. I will be getting out my suitcase today for our stay-cation that is coming up this weekend.

  Well, I had better get my (Mojo) working and get this day moving forward. Chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Si, Tiger e adorabile, ma non come adorabile come la mia ragazza!

Loraine said...

E la tua ragazza, Flo, era adorabile! Sei un ragazzo impegnato.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...