Friday, January 18, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! TGIF!





Mood: Relaxed! Rummied!

Music listening to: Candy by Cameo!

  Buon Venerdi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good this morning. I am enjoying a nice Cappuccino. It is very good let me tell you and so refreshing. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she has a whole lot of things for me to get done today include a trip to Total Wine or Wine and More. Can you say "Warsteiner" I can and can I get a "Ya, ya? Nancy you know what time it is, smile!

  My shorty and I went to see "Aquaman" yesterday and it was surprisingly good. We enjoyed a nice dinner at "Village Inn" as well.  After dinner we went to the "Loft" to see the documentary "You Racist, Sexist Bigot". This was a excellent documentary the covered a vast area about this matter. Very educational and eye-opening!

  We returned home to a sad note. Yes, our "Wildcats" were defeated by "Oregon". We were so letdown that we had to have a bowl of soft serve to lessen the blow, smile!

  Chris will be visited by his case manager this afternoon. He is going to like that so he can get his flirt on, smile! WooHoo! Later in the evening my playmate and I are going to Happy Hour at "La Parrilla Suiza". After that we head over to "The Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "Stage Kiss". It got rave reviews and it stars many of our favorite actors. It is going to be a night filled with laughs galore.

 Well, I had better get to it. Have a great Venerdi and stay safe, happy and healthy.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! leri e stata una giornata molto bella. Spero che oggi sia una ripetizione.
Abbracci!

Loraine said...

Hai in programma una giornata divertente! Godere!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...