Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Relaxed, Blessed, Gummied, Rummied!

Music listening to: Those Days by Stevie Wonder!

  Felice anno nouve, secondo giorno. Come stai? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Hey we got rained on during the night and we may get some more today. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake on this second day of the New Year and she is giving me my marching orders and telling me to (Get Hot). Yes, ma'am! 

  We are hosting a Mahjong Fest here this evening and we are looking forward to it. Of course I am going to be the victor and what a way to start the New Year off. Can you feel me? Ya, ya!

  So today is going to be a busy one for me.. Have a good day and stay safe, happy, and well. Chat at you later.

  Ciao....Jessie and Elise


I woke up this morning at around 3:00am from a dream that was wonderful. It was made possible by Elise and it was fantastic. I am not going to reveal the dream but I really, really hope that it comes true. If not it has me in a very good mood this morning. A real good mood. I hope nothing comes along to change it for me today, this second day of the New Year!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...