Thursday, January 10, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Blessed!Russian! Gummied!

Music listening to: Tennessee by Arrested Development!

 Buon Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

  I am enjoying a nice cup of hot chocolate this morning and it is very good. It is a mild morning here in Tucson. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is quiet this morning but I am sure that she will awake soon. My playmate and I went to the "Loft" to see the movie "Roma". It was very good but it didn't live up to all of the hype for me. We are going to hit up another movie today if time permits.

  My shorty and I will be packing up our duffel bags today for our stay-cation that starts tomorrow. We will be staying in a Marriott hotel near the airport. We are going to hit up the DDC for some slots and we will have dinner at the buffet. On Saturday will meet up with the crew at "Wisdoms" or our monthly get together. It is going to be a good time with some good food and margaritas.

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Giovedi and be careful out there. Chat at you later. 

  Ciao..Jessie and Elise

  Rosie, good to hear from you as always.

  Monna, stay safe.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Non tanta fortuna non piove la scorsa note. Forse oggi?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...