Monday, January 21, 2019

Buongiorno! MLK Day!

Buongiorno!   MLK Day!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Why You Treat Me So Bad?

  Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris.. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is very good as a matter of fact it is a very good Cappuccino. It is another mild morning her in the valley of Tucson.

  Alexa, is giving me a tongue-wag already this morning. I have a lot of tasks to take care of today. Hopefully she will play some (Boney) for me so I can glide through the day.

  It is going to a very busy week for me and my playmate this week. To break things up my shorty and I have a break on Thursday evening. We will use our perks and stay at the DDC and hit the slots and enjoy a free dinner. Hopefully the slots will Cha Ching for us this trip. On Saturday I have to been in class early in the morning to renew my certifications and license. My shorty will be in Tempe attending a reunion with family members.

  Hey, I have to report that my baby scallops was the bomb. Elise's risotto was divine. I was a bit worried that the baby scallops would be over-cooked but they came out fantastic. I wish that I could have found my chef hat I would have taken a photo. Sister Jayne enjoyed it as well. My next culinary event will be that I am going to smoke a brisket for about 15 hours in the smoker and I know that will be excellent. I hope to find my chefs hat by then and I will don my apron and gloves that were made for me by my (angel) in New Orleans.

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Lunedi and stay safe. Chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon fidanzata. Ceerto che continuero a condividere con voi. Avere un buon Lundedi!

Loraine said...

Grazie caro amico.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...