Saturday, January 19, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!





JT IS LOOKING GOOD!



How are you doing? We are good here. Elise and Chris are watching the "Mentalist" on DVD and Elise and I are enjoying a nice cool Gin and Tonic.

We are waiting on our daughter Tangye to arrive. I completed all of my tasks for today and I have many more to complete tomorrow as well. I am spacing my tasks out so I don't get over worked if you will.

We are looking forward to dinner with Tangye at the "Outback" this evening. Sister Jayne grilled some chicken on her outside grill and it looks very good. I know that it will be without a doubt, smile!

Well, I got the Green Lady washed today and she is now smiling. I just vacuumed her interior and she is purring like a cat and I filled her up with petrol too.

We hope that you evening is going the way that you like it? Haven't heard anything from Shoo Shoo as of yet. I am sure that she is enjoying her cruise to Hawaii.

Chat at you later....Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Si, e stato molto successo, grazie. Come e stato il cibo cinese?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...