Monday, January 28, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


DDC AT NIGHT



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Do Me by Boyz to Men!

  Buon Lunedi! How are you? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she is stirring about so she will up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee just finished brewing and it is a very nice vanilla blend. A second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a mild morning here in the valley of Tucson.

 Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me that I have a couple of To Do List tasks to take care of. I have to run to my office to turn in some paperwork and pick up some gloves post haste. Hopefully she will play some Down Home Blues for me today.

 My shorty and I saw the movie "Bumblebee" yesterday and it was pretty good. After the movie we venture over to Fry's to do a little grocery shopping. After the shopping was do we went to "Oregano's" for dinner. We enjoyed a loaded thin crust pizza and a bottle of a good red. For dessert we enjoyed a "Bellini"

 Well, I had better get to steppin". Have a good Lunedi and stay safe. Will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob,

Have a great Monday and stay warm and safe.

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Si, sono stato content di verdere il mio compagno di giochi tornare a casa da Mesa. Si, abbracci e baci tutto intorno perche e molto raro chesiamo separate. Avere un meraviglioso Lunedi e stare al sicuro. Abbracci enormi per te!

Loraine said...

Goditi questa bellissima giornata di gennaio!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...